Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.Weitere Nachricht senden.
The product is developed for feeding auxiliary power to WAP7/ WAG9, WAG9H three phase locomotives for Indian Railways. It is in accordance with IEC 61287-1, IEC 60571, IEC 60310 and IEC 61373.
- A modular concept, in which, each module serves a specific power and control function.
- Designed to give 3x130 kVA with VVVF control.
- Designed to sustain wide input voltage and frequency variations.
- Interface with Key multiplier set.
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) based electronic card assembly for controlling and monitoring the functioning of the power modules.
- Communication between converter and the vehicle control unit through indigenized MICAS-S2 and TCN61375.
- Easy to maintain and lower life cycle cost.
- The unit is put on board on three phase locomotive WAP7 / WAG9. This is used to provide stabilized phase sine wave voltage for safe and reliable operation of auxiliary motors and load. This also feed DC load and battery charging.