TRAIN TRACK WORKERS FOR SAFETY PROCEDURES WITH OUR 3D SIMULATOR
The Track Safety Simulator aims to train track maintenance staff for safety procedures, assess their response time in stressful situations and certify their skills. It was formerly designed as a tailor-made solution for Infrabel, the Belgian railway infrastructure manager, and received the RailTech Innovation Award (Public Transport Category) in Utrecht, the Netherlands. The solution designed for Infrabel consists of a platform surrounded by 3D screens that recreate the environment of agents working on tracks, but this solution is also available in VR.
- Comprehensive training: Thanks to the high-quality training offered by this simulator, learners are prepared for a wide variety of situations, ranging from ordinary to dangerous or abnormal.
- Guaranteed safety: In VR, trainees learn safety procedures as if they were in the field without running risks of injuries or accidents. They are allowed to make mistakes and learn from them.
- True-to-life learning experience: Learning outcomes are maximized thanks to the faithful 3D replication of learners’ working environment combined with the use of real equipment necessary for track workers.
- 6. Infrastruktur / Fahrwegtechnik (2240)
- 8. Transport IT - Verkehrsmanagement / Datenverarbeitung / Information / Kommunikation (1003)
- 10. Services (908)