1. Undertake advanced translation and interpretation for the company's business activities;
2. Undertake or participate in business management and exchange of multinational companies;
3. Accept assignments to work at overseas companies as required by work, participate in business management of overseas companies, and provide support services.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in any major;
2. Proficient in English and Chinese;
3. Overseas education background at least starting from high school;
4. Able to accept long-term (at least 3 years) work in China and assignments to work abroad.
- Sonstige Berufe (8)