Absolute digitalAlmavivA is synonymous with technological innovation.
Proven experience, unique skills, ongoing research and in-depth knowledge of a range of public and private market sectors are what make AlmavivA the leading Italian Group in Information & Communications Technology.
With 42,000 people - 10,000 in Italy and 32,000 overseas - AlmavivA is the 5th private Italian Group in terms of people worldwide, recording a turnover in 2017 of Euro 772 million.
AlmavivA operates globally, with 40 offices in Italy and 22 abroad. It has a significant presence in Brazil, and is also operational in the United States, China, Colombia, Tunisia, Romania and Brussels, the nerve centre of the EU.
The mission of the Group is to create exceptional technological solutions that are able to develop the systems and the operating processes of private companies and government organisations and to improve service levels in a constantly changing market.
AlmavivA is currently the leading Italian provider of ICT services applied to the Transportation and Logistics sector. Building on our exclusive rail engineering know-how, over the years AlmavivA has rolled out a comprehensive range of solutions and services for Local Public Transport and Logistics, developing and managing enterprise mission critical solutions for freight & passenger mobility.
The solutions developed by AlmavivA in this field include the Cloud Computing migration of a number of IT applications and technology platforms for Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane Group, to which AlmavivA has been providing outsourced IT management services since 1996: a cutting-edge solution beneficial in terms of both space and operating costs, with no interruption to service.
Our market segments and target customers are passenger and freight transport operators, infrastructure managers, port authorities, local authorities engaged in developing and managing local integrated passenger mobility systems and services and, last but not least, “last mile” logistics providers.
- End2End services
Tailored solutions, from design to deployment
- Solution frameworks
Processes, technology, information, consolidated methods in innovatory modular, customizable, integrable and interoperable solutions
Tailored services based on an innovatory solution framework for Local Public Transport and available on demand.
- 12,000 trains per day managed in real time over a rail network of 17,000 km
- 2,000 stations a day with passenger information systems and remote access diagnostic procedures for equipment
- 60,000 rolling stock units managed for ordinary and extraordinary maintenance operations each year
- 3 million nominal tickets managed per year on smartcard
- 1,000 buses monitored in real time over 300 lines per day
- 2 LPT consortiums managed with the clearing house system
- 3 million cargo containers handled per year
- 20 land logistics terminals managed per year
- 170 million logistics events surveyed each year
Social Media Links
- 3. Baugruppen und Komponenten (3311)
- 7. Public Transport / Stationäre Einrichtungen (732)
- 8. Transport IT - Verkehrsmanagement / Datenverarbeitung / Information / Kommunikation (1035)