RELAYbilityAMRA S.p.A. has been producing a wide range of electromechanical relays since 1975. Because of their reliability and longevity, our relays are used on rolling stock and fixed equipment applications, in accordance with the applicables strictest standards.
AMRA S.p.A. is a part of CHAUVIN ARNOUX Group, global leader for measuring, controlling and supervising electrical power grids and energy systems.
Our relays are used as auxiliary devices for the most demanding applications for rolling stock & fixed equipment sector, such as:
- Vehicle safe-running control systems (ERT, MS, SCMT, ATS, etc.)
- Door and Brake control systems
- Pantograph control
- Battery charge monitoring
- Traction systems
- Protection, control and monitoring systems for AC/DC conversion stations
- Line disconnect control panels
- Trip relays
- Railway signalling power supply systems
Thanks to extensive experience and continuously evolving research on organic materials, backed up by specific tests in the areas of reaction to fire, long-term stability and the ability to withstand shock and vibration, our company has made its name on the market as a supplier capable of responding to the various needs of the energy and rail sectors.