1. Responsible for the establishment of a rail transit equipment life model through operating data analysis and mining;
2. Responsible for the formulation of the company's big data development plan, the overall architecture design, R&D and program verification, tackling problems in big data technology and the introduction of innovative technologies;
3. Develop a systematic overall technical framework and establish recommended algorithms and strategies based on business needs.
1. Doctoral degree in Mathematics;
2. Familiar with common data mining algorithms and big data analysis and processing platforms;
3. Familiar with multi-system data integration and operations.