CIM - Compagnie Internationale de Maintenance
Your railway and urban transport services - Our integrated solutionsHistorically a key player in the railway sector, CIM operates in more than 90 countries, employs 70 people and has an average consolidated turnover of around 60 million euros, all of which is exports.
CIM is focused on its three main fields of expertise:
- The manufacture of components as well as the supply of parts and railway equipment from CIM’s World leading partners.
- The realisation of railway and urban transport projects
- Rolling stock maintenance and logistics
- realisation of railway turnkey projects : design, installation and maintenance of railway infrastructure (track laying, equipping workshops as well as catenary installation (CIM Projects, www.cimgroupe.com/cim-projets)
- distributor of World leading railway equipment manufacturers (locomotives, wagons, coaches, track, spare parts) (CIM Equipment, www.cimgroupe.com/cim-equipment)
- principal European manufacturer of automatic coupler systems (LAF, www.laf-lloyd.com )
- design and manufacturing of railway workshop equipment: underfloor wheel lathes, wheel mounting and dismounting presses and bogie presses (SEG, www.sogema-engineering.com) and railway workshop lifting and handling solutions: lifting jacks, equipment drops, bogie handling and underfloor lifting systems (MECHAN, www.mechan.co.uk )- rolling stock fleet maintenance, renewing and modernisation of equipment, training of operators (CIM Services, www.cimgroupe.com/cim-services)
Together with its partners, which are all acknowledged major players in the rail sector, CIM brings you turnkey solutions for designing and equipping maintenance workshops, tracklaying and overhead electrification.
In 2017, CIM joined the CMI Group Cockerill Maintenance & Ingénierie which designs, integrates, modernizes and maintains equipment in the domains of energy, defence, steelmaking, the environment and industry in general. CMI assists its clients throughout the whole of the lifecycle of their equipment, to improve its economic, technical and environmental performance. The benefits of CMI are numerous: a unique combination of engineering and maintenance expertise and in the management of technical international projects, a vast geographical and technological scope and a capacity of innovation based on the concrete need of its clients. CMI turns over more than 1.2 billion Euros and has an experienced workforce of 4,600 in Europe, Africa, Brazil, Russia, North America, India and China.
Social Media Links
Commercial Director of CIM Equipment Division
Deputy Managing Director, Director of SEG Division