1. Undertake international operations management, integrated management of transnational subsidiaries and business operations management;
2. Undertake mergers and acquisitions, investments and joint ventures of transnational subsidiaries;
3. Undertake to develop the global market and establish a business operations management platform.
1. Master's or doctor's degree in a finance-related major;
2. Familiar with the knowledge of securities, finance, investment, property rights, mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, project management processes, laws and regulations;
3. Have financial analysis ability and able to complete profit forecasts, equity assessment and business plan preparation, etc.
- Sonstige Berufe (8)