Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.
CERTIFER I Experts in Railway Certification ISince 1997, CERTIFER provides its expertise in the Railway sector by offering Test Organization, Inspection and Certification services all over the world.
As such, our responsibility is to ensure safety and give confidence in Railway Systems by assessing all railway and urban transportation related projects from the design stage, to the construction, installation, testing, commissioning and operation phases of projects.
As a pure player of the Railway Certification relying on a strong network of more than 550 experts from the whole Railway sectors, CERTIFER has been dedicating its expertise to its clients for 21 years.
The CERTIFER Group is accredited as independent Inspection Body (17020 Type A) and Certification Body (17065) in France (CERTIFER SA), Belgium (BELGORAIL) and Italy (CERTIFER ITALIA).
Moreover, CERTIFER is acknowledged as Notified Body (NoBo) under number 2593 and BELGORAIL is also a NoBo under number 1615, both for all sub-systems :
- Rolling Stock
- Control Command Signalling
CERTIFER performs other services such as :
- Independent Safety Assessment (ISA)
- Designated Body missions (DeBo) in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain and Turkey
- Assessment Body missions (AsBo) according to Common Safety Methods (CSM)
- Entity in Charge of Maintenance (ECM) Certification
- Independent Checking Engineer / Independent Certifier
- Independent Cybersecurity Assessment
- Fire Behaviour Agreement
- Test Organization
- ERTMS laboratory and Certification
- Non-Destructive-Testing (NDT)
- Training sessions
Our missions are focused on safety, interoperability, reliability / availability / maintainability aspects, therefore providing the reliance that such aspects are being integrated accordingly in any given Transit System.
Headquartered in Valenciennes (France), CERTIFER is present in ten countries with subsidiaries in Algeria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, France, Italy, Spain and Turkey and branches in United Arab Emirates and Viet Nam.