Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.Weitere Nachricht senden.
To assist government in the promotion of major railway construction programs and to assist local industries in the advancement of railway technologies.Chung-Hwa Railway Industry Development Association (CRIDA) was established in 1997, consisting of some 90 company-members, including machinery, electric, signaling, track work and other railway industry related companies in Taiwan. With the full support of government through project based financing as well as policy wised encouragement, CRIDA has been actively assisting government in the promotion of major railway construction programs and to assist local industries in the advancement of railway technologies, which has contributed tremendously to the development of local railway industry and the increasing share of the local production.
The railway industry in Taiwan is still flourishing; the conventional rail replacement is going on, the Taiwan high speed rail is scheduled to operated in 2005 while the mass rapid transit systems in both Taipei and Kaoshung are being extended, furthermore, the light rail transit, being lower cost and shorter construction time needed, has been considerate favorably by the railway planning agencies. It is envisage that the domestic railway market shall grow in a even faster pace in the years to come. The challenge ahead, still, is to elevate the overall railway technology locally in order to ensure the long lasting development of the Taiwan railway industry, which, a goal for CRIDA and the member companies.
1. Collecting and disseminating of railway industry marketing and technology information.
2. Undertaking railway related projects entrusted by government agencies or private companies.
3. Coordinating in the decision making of the railway related government agencies.
4. Assisting in the stipulation of the specification for Industrial Cooperation Programs.
5. Publishing newsletter and professional journals on railway related information.
6. Sponsoring training courses for railway industry.
7. Maintaining human resources data bank.
8. Conducting seminars on international railway industry market and technology.
9. Organizing railway industry strategic alliances.
10. Assisting Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection (BSMI) of Ministry of Economic Affairs to construct standards for railway components and subsystems.
11. Conducing visiting programs, both locally and internationally, among railway industry related institutions, societies and private companies.