100% secure digital voice and data communications100% secure digital voice and data communications
DAMM is a world-leading provider of scalable, flexible and user-friendly digital radio infrastructure systems to industrial, commercial and public safety customers. Being a key player for more than 30 years within professional radio communication, DAMM is taking the lead through superior engineering and constant focus on customer needs and reduced complexity.
Think big, start small and scale fast
DAMM’s TetraFlex® system offers a full solution and features intelligent, distributed network architecture, built-in applications and gateways for full asset management, and the freedom to choose any terminal brand. Our portfolio includes the DAMM TetraFlex® PTT mobile app utilizing WiFi or LTE on your iOS, Android or Windows device.
NEW DAMM Multi-Tech Platform for rail and metro
Built for the future of critical communications, the DAMM Multi-Tech Platform enables voice and data communication across technologies, including TETRA, TEDS, DMR and Analog in one fully integrated system. The new BS422 is the world’s first outdoor base station featuring these 4 technologies in one box. With a simple click in the software, the BS422 can be set to run in any technology mode, or even multiple of these. One application, in one single interface covering all technologies. DAMM Multi-Tech Platform is ideal to meet the challenges in the rail and metro industry:
- Meet the need for more data by using TEDS for train control, or pushing data to the train information system, still within the same secure and independent communication platform.
- Reduce number of base stations and extending track-side coverage utilizing VHF in remote areas and high power output. Options include 25W TETRA and/or 50W DMR .
- Save installation and operation costs with a rugged, compact outdoor base station ideal for track-side installations. The BS422 is mast mountable direct at track-side due to EN 50128 approval. The BS422 offers best-in-class power consumption, lowering operational costs and enabling alternatives for energy supply, like solar power.
- Easy remote management with one application for all technologies. Full remote manageable base stations across technologies, in hybrid operation, eliminating the need for on-site service, and making it ideal for remote sites.
- Improved Tunnel coverage, Improved node synchronisation, eliminating the need for GPS coverage by utilizing IEEE 1588 for node synchronization. Alternatively use the simulcast option of the BS422; same network management platform, full output power and sensitivity.
Stay dynamic and flexible with the DAMM Multi-Tech Platform
DAMM offers a technology independent solution covering your needs of today and tomorrow featuring Multi-Technology and Multi-Frequency, as well as Multi-Carrier and Simulcast all in one box. These BS422 highlights include:
- Multi-Technology presenting the world’s first outdoor base station featuring 4 technologies in one box; TETRA, DMR Tier III, TEDS and Analog
- Multi-Frequency extending coverage by supporting VHF and UHF mode in all technologies
- Multi-Carrier providing a flexible, cost-efficient solution by enabling up to 4 carriers in one box, and even combining multiple technologies in one box
- Simulcast available for DMR and Analog, and now also offering repeater functionality for TETRA and TEDS
Key DAMM features for rail and metro communications
- IP65 protected housing for direct installation in harsh environments
- Compact design
- Easy and quick scalability without interruption of operation
- Reliability: redundancy, back-ups and no single point of failure
- Best-in-class power consumption
- Free choice of terminal suppliers
- Easily accessible API for easy integration into third party systems
- High cost effectiveness
- Full public/private LTE connectivity – or use your own WiFi system
For more information, please visit www.damm.dk
Social Media Links
- 6. Infrastruktur / Fahrwegtechnik (2250)
- 8. Transport IT - Verkehrsmanagement / Datenverarbeitung / Information / Kommunikation (1018)
- 11. Tunnelbau (470)