Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.Weitere Nachricht senden.
Railways dna !ABOUT US
Founded in 1990, Dot System is a well-established supplier of electronic boards and electronic products intended for use on-board railway vehicles. After a rather short initial stage during which the company’s activity was involved in industrial automation and military fields. Since 1996 a new phase has followed with the progressive interest in the railway which today is the company core-business. In Lomagna headquarter are implemented all the state of the art systems to guarantee the respect of the latest rules concerning humidity control (to ensure the integrity and reliability of electronic products), and the prevention of electrostatic discharge (ESD), particularly harmful to the type of product manufactured. The headquarter building is studied to complies the several European standard for the “ESD” prevention.
Dot System employs are globally 30% involved in research, development and products engineering.
WHAT WE DO
More than 25 years of activity in the railway market with a significant and widely recognised position as a supplier of electronic products and systems for on-board equipment on railway vehicles, Dot System develop advanced and customized solutions and applications, designed to satisfy the requirements of its customers. Moreover, Dot System, develops and supplies electronic products on a ‘turnkey’ basis for the wide different needs in the railway field: from control and diagnostics through the relevant displays, to the management of systems and apparatus, up to communication and data transmission on-board and from on-board to the ‘land’.
Mainly, Dot System develops, manufactures and delivers specific products dedicated to:
- data acquisition, processing and display of instrumental and diagnostic information;
- assistance to the driving of vehicles;
- communication on the MVB (Multifunction Vehicle Bus);
- display of information to passengers;
- interface between onboard control and management systems and controlled apparatus (‘input and output’ modules);
- power electronics for the management of the doors of rail vehicles;
- Rear View camera systems developed for installation of electronic vehicle mirroring functionality;
- TRAIN PADTM entertainment system suitable for installation in onboard seats.
Dot System constantly works to improve its Quality system, a topic condition to obtain quality itself. It is thanks to this way of thinking that Dot System has obtained:
- in 2002 the ISO9001 certification;
- in 2010 the IRIS Certification, promoted by UNIFE, specific for companies in the rail sector;
- in 2012 the OHSAS18001 certification, for workers safety and health.
- 3. Baugruppen und Komponenten (3328)
- 5. Ausstattung (978)
- 8. Transport IT - Verkehrsmanagement / Datenverarbeitung / Information / Kommunikation (939)