ELPA ON THE RIGHT TRACK!Company ELPA Ltd. established in 1991 is specialized in lubrication technique and tribology. Elpa’s basic activities are developing, producing, assembling, projecting, and servicing of anti-noise and wear out reduction devices for railways.
Among these main activities Elpa produces also special lubricants and CHFC materials with non-slip and anti-noise characteristics. Company ELPA Ltd. with WONROS technology sets high standards on the field of noise-reduction and wear reduction in rail technology and it is an absolute world leader of preventing high-frequency braking noise on marshalling yard respectively on retarders (rail brakes). Essential motto of wonros technology is being not only green, but especially clean!
- BREMEX ANNSYS anti-noise systems for rail brakes
- CL-E1 lubrication systems for rails, especially in curves (wayside and underground)
- DRYproANNSYS on-board lubrication systems for all rail vehicle wheels
- rail/wheel and wheel/rail brake generated noise (squealing and rolling noise), caused by friction between metal surfaces,
- wear out of rails, wheel flanges, rail brakes and check rails,
- GCC (gauge corner cracking),
- RCF (rolling contact fatigue),
- sinus line (corrugation),
- by reducing micro vibrations it also reduces other components like bearings, etc…
Elpa devices are suitable for rail infrastructure as on railways, hump yards (marshalling yards), locomotives, tramways, metros, etc.
AWARDS and CERTIFICATES of the company:
- UIC Research & Innovation Award for outstanding contribution of DRYproANNSYS “bs” to the innovation of the global railway system in the sustainability category (2014)
- UIC Innovation award for significant contribution of BREMEX ANNSYS „Basic“ to the innovation of the global railway system (2012)
- The winning Innovation of 7th Slovenian Innovation Forum Anti-noise system for rail brakes BREMEX ANNSYS "Basic" (2012)
- Award for environmentally friendly technology by The National Environmental Public Fund (ECO fund) (2010)
- European Business Award for Environmental Product of the Year by European Commission (2004)
- Gold Award for Innovation by The National Chamber of Commerce (2004)
- National Award for Environmental Product of the Year by The National Environmental Public Fund (ECO fund) (2003)
- Bronze Award for Innovation by The National Chamber of Commerce (2003)
- SIQ Certificate of Conformity
- TÜV SÜD Rail Certificate
- Recipient of BUREAU VERITAS standard ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Pilot Project of the rail noise abatement under the Conjuncture Plan of Germany 2009–2011 where ELPA had achieved the best result among 13 technologies and 82 projects.
Social Media Links
- 3. Baugruppen und Komponenten (3316)
- 6. Infrastruktur / Fahrwegtechnik (2276)
- 10. Services (936)