- Do you have strong commercial skills?
- Are you interested to lead a small team?
- And are you eager to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
At Televic Rail we design, develop, test and maintain on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for the railway sector. Over 24 000 vehicles worldwide have already been equipped with our systems. Televic Rail is considered the number 1 reference, hence our search for colleagues who are passionate about technology and innovation.
As European sales manager your job is twofold: you are responsible for sales in specific European markets while leading a small team of 3 account managers and setting up general sales structures and processes. You report directly to the General Manager.
- You lead a team of 3 account managers who are each responsible for a specific region.
- You develop successful sales strategies and processes and make sure they are carried out with long-term vision.
- You build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
- You forecast and track key account metrics and communicate these at commercial meetings directly to your team and higher management.
- You have 10 years of experience as sales manager in an international and technical B2B environment.
- Your focus is on the long term vision and strategy.
- You can communicate easily and effectively on all levels (up to C-level).
- You lead the sales team from our HQ’s in Izegem but you are prepared to travel up to 50% of your time.
- You have a strong interest in technology and you are eager to set up this exciting position with us!
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Rail is considered the number one reference for high-quality on-board communication and control systems, hence our search for talented colleagues! At Rail you will get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g. Siemens, Hitachi, Bombardier, Eurostar, Thalys).
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.