Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.Weitere Nachricht senden.
A DIN-rail platform of electronic modules meeting the requirements of EN 45545 possible to configure in a cost efficient way for all rolling stock applications from Trams and Metro to Locomotives, Commuters and High Speed Trains. Modules support SIL 0 to SIL 2 installations with certificates meeting the requirements of IEC 61508 and EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129. The platform offers redundant configuration for increased safety in applications meeting the Tunnel Directive. The small design makes it ideal as the equipment can be installed where the space is very limited.
The system can be operated directly by an operator via the color displays as well as connected and controlled directly from the Train Control and Monitoring System (TCMS) integrated via high-speed interfaces such as Ethernet 10/100 Mb/s, RS485, RS422 or Digital I/O.
A USB interface enables easy maintenance and service of the complete system. Several different configurations can be downloaded to the control units, giving the possibility to choose a specific configuration for each train, depending on train identification number or similar. Controls can be defined for e.g. HVAC, Suppression systems, Extinguishing, Door Control, Power etc.The following parameters can e.g. be downloaded and configured:
- Number of detectors and other loop units
- Functionality of detector (Smoke, Heat, Smoke/Heat)
- Sensor sensitivity and alarm delay
- Number of operator interfaces and indication units
- Digital output/input functionality
- Explanatory text, which can be assigned to each detector. The text is displayed on the operator interface at alarm or fault. It is also possible to define texts for digital inputs and outputs.
- 3. Baugruppen und Komponenten (3313)
- 7. Public Transport / Stationäre Einrichtungen (738)
- 8. Transport IT - Verkehrsmanagement / Datenverarbeitung / Information / Kommunikation (1038)