Purpose of the job:
The required change in business, means Alstom NL will take a frontrunners position on service digitalisation. Data availability is essential for all workers in the organisation. With data we can monitor fleet and analyse performance and give advice or even manage predictive maintenance for our customer. This will result in added value and sales. We need to connect the field service engineers to our digital information, we need to industrialise our shop floors to keep up with all the data becoming available. The density of tasks and their planning is increasingly complex, and digital programms are needed for that. These elements are incorperated in the “Depot of the Future” (industry 4.0) programm where the Industrial Expert maturizes and leads the implementation.
- Lead, setup, deploy and implement industry 4.0 for shop floor, depot, service and production orders.
- Maturize “Depot of the Future” program to local solutions within project sites and Alstom shop floor facilities in the Netherlands, e.g. 3D-printing, Internet Of Things (IoT), data analysis, digital planning and presentation, service execution system, remote expert.
- Data-Connect field services and shop floor technicians; e.g. provide digital work instructions, barcode, touch screens, tablets.
- Implement industrial activities within projects, prepare production line and feed SAP data (Man Machine Method Material).
- Technology Transfers and Greenfield development.
- Participate in network of industrial people.
- The Industrial Expert hierarchically reports to Manager Operations.
- The Industrial Expert participates in project teams and is key person in the industrial team (4-5).
Desired Knowledge / Experience:
- Bachelor degree or Master of Science in Industrial Engineering
- At least 10 years experience in OEM production or maintenance of rolling stock.
- Experience in digitalization, industry 4.0.
- Experienced SAP user or other equivalent ERP systems.
- Be able to work in a highly paced environment.
- Good communication skills, able to adapt to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivating and energetic, leadership.
- Reliable, Agile and accurate.
- Customer focussed.
- Data driven and courageous, rigor.
- Capacity to go deep into selected matters and deliver solutions.
- Capacity to manage priorities and tight deadlines.
- Team spirit.
Alstom promotes diversity and encourages women to apply for this position.
- Native Dutch speaking. English, French language is a preferable.