Manufacturer of Rail Automation Components and TCMS Solutions for Harsh EnvironmentsLEROY AUTOMATION - Hall 3.2/ Booth 301-A1 - Specialized in Railway Automation and TCMS solutions
ISO 9001 and IRIS-compliant
Leroy Automation designs, manufactures and sells:
- EN 50155-compliant Embedded Railway Controller (RIOM),
- EN 50155-compliant Remote Input/Output Modules (BRIO),
- EN 50155-compliant SIL2-certified Remote I/O Infrastructure Platform (SATURN),
- EN 50155-compliant On-board Communication Gateways (SLG),
- EN 50155-compliant SIL2-certified Fire Detection Control Solutions (FSVCU),
- Modular Programmable Logic Controllers (LT200),
- Control Systems for the Automation of Electrical Substations (LT Energy).
The main features of our products are:
- Rugged and high-reliable electronic systems for severe environments,
- High-immunity to harsh EMC disturbances,
- Resistance to extreme climatic conditions :
- -40°C to +70°C
- Winterized equipement from -50°C
Leroy Automation’s expertise and skills:
- Train Communication Networks and Protocols (CAN 2.0, MVB, LON, FIP, Ethernet: EtherNet/IP - CIP, IPTCOM, IEC 61375TRDP, TCP/UDP…),
- Electronic design according to Railway standards, including safety (EN 50155, EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129), SIL2 and SIL4 engineering.
- Real-time embedded operating systems,
- IEC 61131-3 STRATON automation software.
RIOM is an EN 50155-certified embedded controller with communication and I/O features for on-board train control, management and diagnostic systems (TCMS, CBTC, ETCS). Integrated in SIL-2 TCMS system architectures, the RIOM handles the control and monitoring of local automation tasks, communication gateways as well as supervision functions for HVAC, doors control, service brake control, auxiliaries and fire safety.
BRIO is an EN 50155-certified Ethernet-based remote I/O terminal for embedded railway applications. It supports any type of protocols including TCP/IP, UDP/IP and CIP - EtherNet/IP.
The following BRIO architectures are available:
- up to 32 digital inputs and 16 static outputs
- up to 40 digital outputs and 10 digital outputs
SATURN is an innovative communication network to revolutionize train concist networks (TCN) based on Ethernet technology for railway safety applications. The SATURN concept meets unmatched performances and it is able to host a heterogeneous network of COTS Remote I/O Nodes and Concentrator-Gateway Modules. The SATURN system is the solution to SIL-0, SIL-2 and SIL-4 requirements.
SLG product range features EN 50155 communication gateways for on-board rolling stock applications. These electronic modules are designed and manufactured by LEROY AUTOMATION. The product version "SLG_001" converts one RS-422/RS-485 communication ports into one Current-Loop without interfering with format of transmitted data. Other versions with CAN 2.0 and Ethernet communication ports are also available.
FSVCU is a fully certified SIL-2 (EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129) by CERTIFER, our fail-safe Fire Detection Vehicle Control Unit is able to operate, monitor and diagnose the fire protection system as we as the power supply for all connected system components. It is flexible and it can manage up to 8 zones and up to 32 multisensor fire detectors (smoke and temperature).
LT200/LT Energy is a PLC dedicated to switch management and the protection of electrical transformers in HV/MV/LV substations. I/O modules are designed to control circuit breakers, switch gears and isolating switches. Each I/O can be powered either by 120Vdc, 48Vdc or 24Vdc power supplies. The LT Energy fully supports MODBUS, DNP3, IEC 61850 and IEC 60870-5-101/104 communication protocols.
For more information, our website provides all the necessary information about our Know-How, Product lines and Business strategies.
Social Media Links