Orchestrating a better worldFor over a 100 years, NEC Corporation has delivered innovative technologies and solutions of the highest level to its customers. NEC has around 100,000 staff and 283 subsidiaries worldwide. Our main business includes working with governmental agencies, public institutions, and other organizations by combining distinctive technology assets. In our engagements, public transportation is considered a cornerstone of social inclusion and is at the forefront of our cultural values.
NEC have been working in the field of public transport for over forty years and is a leading supplier of solutions that drive higher service performance in public transportation and deliver benefits to all transit stakeholders (e.g. PTA, PTO, passengers and the local community) in the form of:
• Increased patronage from higher service levels and better customer experience
• Increased safety and security
• Reduced congestion and pollution
• Decreased operation costs
At InnoTrans 2018, NEC will present On-board Facial Recognition security solution, ePaper displays for passenger information, Transit Management & Automatic Fare Collection Systems, etc.
Social Media Links
- 7. Public Transport / Stationäre Einrichtungen (738)
- 8. Transport IT - Verkehrsmanagement / Datenverarbeitung / Information / Kommunikation (1038)