Project Architect / Software Architect- Automatic Train Supervision (ATS)– m/f
Stellenangebot von ALSTOM
In our ADM (Alstom Digital Mobility) business, attached to the ATS(Automatic Train Supervision) Architecture and Integration Manager at the Saint-Ouen site, you work as an ATS System Architect on French and international projects. You will develop and deliver the ATS Subsystem in line with the Project Roadmap and as agreed with the ATS project leader.
Hierarchically, the role will report to the ATS Design and Integration Leader and will network and link with the ATS Product and Program team, ATS project leaders, ATS software architect & developer, ATS integration and validation team.
Responsibilities include some of the following:
- Design the distribution of the multiple servers and application of the ATS for the project.
- Design the different ATS applications by reusing the existing ATS product component and designing the specific software need for the project.
- Design the data configuration needed for a project.
- Supports the development and integration of integration phases.
- With the ATS Project Leader, define and agree on the Product Development roadmap that he/she commits to deliver
- With the ATS Project Leader, provide QCD estimation(Quality, Cost, Delay) on project request and support System Application Architects in gap analysis/QCD quotation
- With the ATS Project Leader, manage the Project ATS Development team for both internal (Products Engineering) and external (buy) developments, ensuring respect of QCD commitments
- Ensure technical coordination, arbitrate design choice (with Design Authority for the main ones)
- Follow the software development and ensure software modules are developed according to the intended design.
- Organize the ATS Project Design Reviews on his/her project
- Apply and contribute to the improvement of the Product Development processes, methods & tools as defined by the Methods and Tools organization
- Support Make or Buy analysis and arbitration
- Support R&D plan and activities with the return of experience from his/her project.
- Develop design-to-cost approach in developments to decrease unit cost of solutions
- Support ATS Project Leader & ATS Project V&V Leader to define the best Product validation policy and strategy
- Alert the reporting structure for any event that could impact product development QCD commitments
- Manage Project Requirements: ensure the traceability of the Project requirements (from the customer requirement down to the software and hardware level) and ensure that each project requirement has been addressed by V&V through the whole development cycle
- Manage ATS Product Configuration, Change Management and deliveries: establish and maintain the configuration baselines, perform configuration reviews, lead the Control Board (CCB) with the ATS Leader
Skills and Education:
Desired: Your Knowledge of BIG DATA, Linux, AGILE / SCRUM architectures is highly appreciated.
Essential: Master’s degree in engineering, with a major in computer, electronics or telecom is required for this role. You have spent at least 5 years of your work experience in Railway Engineering. You come with prior knowledge of design and deployment methodology (V cycle, SysML, requirement management). You have worked in software development in industrial environments most preferably in C++ or C#. You have some knowledge on signalling system (interlocking, ATC and ATS), knowledge of network and network protocols (OPC, SOAP, 0MQ, …) and knowledge of technical elements linked to modern Railway Signalling (IP networks, embedded software, XML technology)
Autonomy and proactivity are key success factors for this job.
Fluent English & French is mandatory.