The role of the PMO and Strategy Manager is to take overall responsibility for assisting the Project Director and Operations Director on the successful planning, risk management and support for the execution of the Project.
Your specific responsibilities will be to:
- Assist PD in anticipating, managing and resolving issues between the External shareholders and the Operational organization
- Conduct all necessary actions related to Organizational, Reporting, Planning and Support of construction activities
- Development of the Planning strategy and associated deliverables in accordance with the project requirements
- Timely production of deliverables (planning, progress reports, risk reports…)
- Adherence to approved management plans and applicable Alstom procedures
- Customer satisfaction
- Successful risks, savings and opportunity management
- Degree level or equivalent education (engineering related);
- Candidate should possess a project/general management commercial background.
- Minimum 10 years successful experience project manager or system manager for a subsystem or on a large scale integration projects or as project planning manager for complex projects.
- Project Management knowledge: Contract understanding, experienced in negotiation with client, program control, physical progress measurement, installation and deployment of subsystem project.
A full proficient use of English is mandatory and a good command of French would be preferred.
- Strategic understanding of project and Consortium context & associated network,
- Team management,
- Process oriented,
- Open minded,
- Result oriented,
- Intercultural skills.