empowered by technologyThe ROSEN Group is a globally leading provider of cutting-edge solutions in all areas of the integrity process chain. Since its origins as a one-man business in 1981, ROSEN has rapidly grown and continues to do so. Today, the business is still privately owned and consists of a team of more than 3,300 employees, operating in more than 120 countries.
The key to our highly innovation-driven approach is listening carefully to the specific needs and challenges of our customers. “Empowered by technology” is the promise that ROSEN systematically delivers by enhancing the operations of our customers and making them safe, cost-effective and more efficient.
In today’s markets, efficient asset integrity management is gaining in importance within a wide range of industries, such as oil and gas, energy, process, mining, manufacturing, telecommunications, and transportation. ROSEN offers the know-how and technology to ensure that customers comply with legal standards and safeguard people and environment, while gaining maximum profit from assets as diverse as pipelines, tanks, vessels, wind turbines, trains, and telecommunication towers.
ROSEN’s products and services:
- Inspection of critical industrial assets to ensure reliable operations of the highest standards and effectiveness
- Customized engineering consultancy providing efficient asset integrity management
- Production and supply of customized novel systems and products
- Market-driven, topical state-of-the-art research and development providing “added value” products and services
For more information about the ROSEN Group, go to www.rosen-group.com.
Social Media Links
- 3. Baugruppen und Komponenten (3153)
- 4. Service für Fahrzeuge (1133)