Ansprechpartner von IEM Corporation
Since then, IEM has lead the world in the development of wayside detection using machine vision, acoustic analysis, infrared detection, strain gauges, ultrasonic analysis and advanced signal processing techniques. We have also expanded our line of handheld gauges for use in wheel shops and repair facilities for both cars and locomotives.
IEM's Core Competencies Include:
- Imaging Systems
- Software Systems
- Acoustic Sensors
- NDE/NDT Sensing Technologies
- 3D Metrology
- Encoder Sensing Technologies
- Measurement Systems
- Embedded Systems
- Wireless sensors and energy harvesting technologies
- Ultra low power strain gauges and accelerometers
IEM's products are now common in rail and transit operations throughout the world. Our team of engineers, scientists and software engineers is committed to delivering the finest, most accurate, most reliable technologies available anywhere in the world.
electronic wheel gauge wheel profile gauge wheel flat spot detector WISE supersites brake shoe monitoring system ultrasonic wheel and axle inspection wheel profile measurement axle geometry measurement
• Wheel Profile Measurement Systems • Bearing/Train Infra-Red Inspection Systems • Brake Disk/Pad Measurement Systems • Flat Spot and Roundness Measurement Systems • Tread Surface Defect Detection System by EMAT or Optical Technology • Acoustic Bearing Monitoring Systems • Truck/Bogie Performance Detector Systems • Sliding/Dragging Wheel Detection Systems by Machine Vision and Infrared Technologies • High-Wide and Shifted Load Detection • Other systems and ancillary equipment such as: Car Coupler Inspection, Truck Component Inspection/Monitoring, Train Imaging Systems, etc. • In-Shop Ultrasonic Inspection Systems for Wheels, Axles and Wheelsets • Handheld Measurements Systems