Temperature, relative humidity and CO2 sensors for railway vehicleesThe SENSIT Company from Roznov p.R., known in the Czech market of temperature sensors since 1991, has begun the development, manufacture and supply of special temperature, relative humidity, CO2, VOC and atmospheric pressure sensors for railway vehicles since 2004. Products for this segment must have specific properties defined in the so-called railway standards (EN 50155, EN 61373, EN 50121-3-2, EN 45545-2, NFPA 130). They include especially resistance to vibration, electrical safety, they have to meet fire standards, and electronic components have to meet the conditions for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). All these characteristics are taken into consideration during development – this is confirmed with a test report and a certificate issued by independent technical and properly accredited testing laboratory.
Temperature sensors for railway vehicles means:
- The temperature sensors for electric locomotives, measuring the temperature of axle bearings, air in the cab driver, driver's seat, auxiliary power unit, transducer baseboards, outdoor air, cooling air of traction motors, chokes, etc.
- The temperature sensors for electric locomotives, measuring the temperature of intake air, air in the cab driver, temperature in the engine compartment, temperature of oil, diesel fuel, coolant, auxiliary power units, axle bearings, etc.
- The temperature sensors for compartment coaches, passenger compartments of motor and electric units, where they measure the temperature of outside air, piping and tanks with service and waste water, axle bearings, spaces with auxiliary power units, they are a part of the air conditioning units and fire protection systems.
- The temperature sensors for trams, measuring the temperature of transducer baseboards, heat exchangers; they are a part the air conditioning units and seat heating control.
- The temperature sensors for underground trains, measuring the temperature of transducer baseboards, axle bearings, spaces with auxiliary power units; they are a part of the HVAC units and fire protection systems.
- The temperature sensors for trolleybuses, measuring the temperature of transducer baseboards, current-collection pulleys, etc.
- The temperature sensors measuring the temperature of rails and railroad switches and the temperature sensors for the interior of electrical switchboards and other railway equipment used in security systems of railway infrastructure are included in the category of "temperature sensors for rail vehicles".
Custom and small series production
As a significant competitive advantage, SENSIT s.r.o. maintains the capability of small series or piece production. High flexibility in relation to the special requirements of customers enables the company to react flexibly to their needs in terms of composition of the custom range, as well as in time performance.
Production quality and customer care.
The high level of quality of its products is ensured, among other ways, through the performance of regular and repeat type tests of the properties of products or through the sophisticated operation of cycling 7 to 10 cycles in temperature intervals from -10 to 80 °C with the objective of detecting critical manufacturing defects. A standard part of production processes is initial calibration and output inspection.
Social Media Links