Custom Vision SolutionTATTILE is an IRIS certified company, with wide know-how in Transport and Mobility sectors grown in more than 15 years of active presence on the market.
Tattile will bring at Innotrans its most recent technologies based on a new video analytics SMART cameras in combination with customizable TFT family and a new Layer 3 Ethernet switch designed for high bandwidth railway applications.
Video analytics camera
The new smart cameras are used to perform advanced on-board video analytics algorithms with real-time image processing performances.
Camera functionalities that can be implemented are focused on:
- Preventive maintenance (reduction of the wearing out and failure of the equipment detecting anomalous train behaviors).
- Passenger management (improve passenger comfort, passenger profiling and statistics, passenger monitoring during boarding operation, passenger and object monitoring to identify potential threats).
- Train efficiency (Improved analysis of boarding scenarios to support on board personnel, reduction of software design effort and integration cost for the train control system providing a complete stand-alone intelligent solution.)
Railway TFT product range designed to have a fully customizable screen dimension (from 15” to 42”) in an ultra-thin design including stretched form factor and repeater functionality to allow daisy chain of multiple screens without the need of the connection to a central unit.
Layer 3 and Layer 2 Ethernet switches:
Railway approved Layer 3 and Layer 2 Ethernet switches designed for high bandwidth applications (up to 2.5 Gbps Ethernet), allowing high number of connected devices (up to 28 fast Ethernet ports), an intuitive web interface and a Linux open architecture.
Social Media Links
- 3. Baugruppen und Komponenten (3315)
- 5. Ausstattung (975)
- 6. Infrastruktur / Fahrwegtechnik (2270)
- 7. Public Transport / Stationäre Einrichtungen (735)
- 8. Transport IT - Verkehrsmanagement / Datenverarbeitung / Information / Kommunikation (1032)