- Passionate about software for embedded systems?
- Eager to join a successful team?
- Interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
Televic Rail is currently experiencing an exponential growth. Join our highly skilled and passionate R&D team, responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety systems for high speed trains. Our new software colleague will get the chance to collaborate on a brand new, IP based, audio platform for trains and tramways.
Over 25,000 vehicles have already been equipped with our systems worldwide. Televic Rail is considered the number one reference, hence our search for only the best engineers to join in our success!
- As software engineer, you translate system requirement into technical specifications. You contribute in the whole software design process.
- You develop software and write related tests.
- You document the developed software (detailed design, test plan, common code documentation and implementation description) according to our processes.
- You are responsible for debugging issues.
- You formulate ideas for continuous improvement.
- You have a Master’s degree in engineering (informatics, electronics, ICT,…).
- You have good knowledge of C++ (+3 years of experience) and you are familiar with IP network protocols and Linux development.
- Understanding of the interaction between hardware and software at different levels (component, sub-system and system) is required.
- The following skills/ interests are a plus: Python, IP networks, UML design, software architecture,…
- You have excellent problem solving skills and you learn new technologies quickly.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal competencies.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication systems. We bridge the gap between people, systems and information and provide our customers with reliable and state-of-the-art interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and Rail.
Televic Rail is considered the number one reference for high-quality on-board communication and control systems, hence our search for talented colleagues! At Rail you will get the opportunity to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g. Siemens, Hitachi, Bombardier, Eurostar, Thalys).
We welcome you in our modern headquarters in Izegem. We offer you an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits and the possibility to participate in our personalized Televic Bonus Plan.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your unique talents and growth.
We value direct communication, team spirit and a drive for results.