Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.Weitere Nachricht senden.
Train Speed and Positioning System (TSP)
Train speed is an important factor in improving train loading performance, particularly for centrally loading rail wagons. It is important therefore to have regular and accurate updates of train speed during the loading process. Typical systems on the market include Photoelectric cells and Vision detection. PE cell systems have the drawback of false detection due to dirt / dust coverage. Vision based systems tend to be less reliable in natural sunlight conditions.
For a train speed and position system to function successfully, it is essential that it is based on a sensor that is proven to be 100% reliable. Meridian has selected a non-contact proximity style sensor renowned in the rail industry for quality and reliability. Typical iron-ore and coal trains today have in excess of 500 wheels on each rail. The TSP indication system must be able to sense each and every one of these wheels without failure if rolling-stock identification and position are to be maintained. The wheel sensors are bolted directly to the web of the rails and continue to operate in the harshest conditions including submersion in water and dirt / grease coverage. This is something even the most advanced PE cells cannot achieve.
The Meridian TSP system provides real time data of train speed and position as the train traverses the track switches. The number of track switches installed on the rail depends on the update time required for speed indication, length of rail wagons and the typical train speed range. The system requires no Operator input and readily interfaces to other systems such as a Meridian TLI (Train Loading Improvement) system or Client PLC / SCADA systems.
ME-TLI systems use real-time data from the ME-TSP to produce fluid SCADA animated screens of the train moving through a TLO. This includes stoppages and reversals of the train.
The main components are:
- Programmable Automation Controller (PAC).
- Track switches (non-contact type)
- System Software (deployed on the PAC and developed by Meridian Engineers)
A system is only as good as the software developed for it. ME-TSP system software has been developed by Meridian Engineers. The software is deployed directly on the Programmable Automation Controller.
Features of the system developed include:
- Digital system for excellent immunity to industrial EMC disturbances
- Axle counts at each track switch
- Axle speed at each track switch (forward and reverse)
- Wagon/Locomotive identification
- Wagon count at each trackswitch
- Position of every Locomotive and Wagon
- Diagnostic and System Logs
- Ethernet TCP/IP
- Ethernet Modbus communication protocol
- Hardwired interfacing options (e.g. analogue speed output etc)
- Web Server for publishing data live on a company intranet
- Low power consumption
- Rugged design suitable for -20 to 80 deg C applications
- Low maintenance
- Remote installation (can be set up as wireless solar powered system)
- Various reports are available which can be sent immediately to any location via the internet.
- Integration with other systems via networks and the internet can be provided.
- Software is tailored to suit individual client requirements, and can be upgraded remotely.
- In house developed hardware and software tested at many Australian mines.
Meridian is an Australian company that has designed and assembled the key components to the TPS system - we have all the necessary expertise in house. We have extensive industrial experience in both coal and iron-ore applications.
Design is already proven in over 20 installations in Australia.
- 4. Service für Fahrzeuge (1208)
- 6. Infrastruktur / Fahrwegtechnik (2275)
- 9. Logistik im Güterverkehr (154)