- Train of EMU Failures Detection System (TEDS) is the system which makes use of railway side cameras to collect the images of the visible parts, such as EMU train's bottom, side skirt plate, connection equipment, bogie, etc.; makes use of the technologies, such as linear array image collection, 3D imaging, image identification, etc. to conduct contrastive analysis to find the fault and alarm, to achieve the monitoring of the EMU train's bottom and side visible parts. The system composition includes detection station equipment, EMU depot (vehicle depot) monitoring center equipment, Railway Bureau monitoring center equipment, Railway Head Office query center equipment and network transmission equipment, etc.
- In 2013, we successfully developed the TEDS system which completely based on linear scanning, this system makes use of linear scanning technology to collect the images of the visible parts, such as EMU train's bottom, side skirt plate, connection equipment, bogie, etc., this system passed the technical evaluation of Jinan Railway Bureau in 2013. In the same year, this system is comprehensively used in Harbin-Dalian High-speed Railway. In the equipment type summary work organized by Railway Head Office in 2014, our linear scanning part is used as the technical standard. In 2015, the Company developed TEDS-3D system based on TEDS system. TEDS-3D system combines 3D camera with 2D line-scan digital camera and makes use of 3D detection of structured light and automatic identification technology to achieve the 3D and 2D imaging of EMU train's visible parts, the obtainment of 3D coordinate information, automatic fault identification and alarm. This system passed the technical evaluation of Harbin Railway Bureau.
- Linear scanning technology is more beneficial to image automatic identification, it uses wide angle camera to photograph each direction seamlessly, which facilitates to determine the position of the fault, it has strong sunshine interference resistance, it only images the moving object, the static objects will not be photographed, so that there's no background interference.
- It makes use of 3D and 2D image information in the collection and detection scope, and the information of 3D coordinate, then it combines model comparison with feature identification technology by multi-angle 3D machine vision modeling technology to eliminate the interference of non-fault factors, such as dust, water damage, scratch, chalk mark, stain and depainting, etc. to obviously reduce the number of false alarm and improve the accuracy of fault identification.
- When the key part is covered by ice, snow or other objects, it can conduct detection and identification in multi-angles, and it is able to conducted ice and snow thickness measurement.
- Framing in narrow slit and sand, dust, rain and snow resistance are good.
- The compensation light is invisible, it will not affect train travelling.
- Integration and modular design, it is easy to install and maintain.
- Use double light source compensation technology, which can effectively eliminate the shadow of the pictures to improve the quality.
Focus on railway safety for 15 years, based on the railway, serving the railway.
- The Harbin Kejia General Mechanical & Electrical Co., Ltd. was established in 2003, and it is a main supplier of the safety test, overhaul and Train-Control equipment. Its products cover trains, electric service, maintenance, engineering, etc. Spreading all over the national railways. Wherein the leading position of the industry is dominated by the detection device of the Train of Freight Failures Detection System (TFDS), equipment of the detection stations of the Train of Passenger Vehicle Failures Detection System (TVDS), equipment of the detection stations of the Train of EMU Failures Detection System (TEDS), JT-CA2000-kj Generic Cab Signal System, image processing and pattern recognition software.
- The Company is located in Economic Technological Development Zone, Harbin, with an area of 40,000m2. Herein, there's a "five-star" modernization R&D office building with an area of more than 5,000m2, this building is equipped with central air conditioner, fresh air system (it can filter PM2.5), the modern equipment of water purification system; There are athletic facilities of soccer, basketball, badminton court and fitness equipment, etc.; The production and test base is with an area of more than 10,000m2, it is equipped with automatic production and processing equipment, perfect experimental environment, EMC laboratories and special railway test line.
- During the development, the Company has gained multiple production certifications, such as IRIS (International Railway Industry Standard), CRCC (China Railway Test & Certification Center), CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration), herein, JT-CZ2000-kj Generic Cab Signal System has passed the safety evaluation of third party, and its safety integrity has reached SIL4. The Company has special network channels for the railway, which can connect to each detection station to conduct remote maintenance, achieve the functions of equipment status monitoring, software upgrade, image quality analysis, faults processing and industrial personal computer, server, camera reboot, etc. We have after-sale service stations all over the country, our people can arrive the sites quickly.
- The Company has a team which is full of youthful spirit, with excellent skill and dedicated. The Company has about 300 staffs, 120 R&D and design personnel. As a "Railway safety equipment production enterprise", "Double software certification enterprise" and "High-tech enterprise", it has achieved substantial achievements in the professional fields of software, network, mechatronics, electric automation, automatic control, image processing and pattern recognition.
Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.