INTELLECTUAL TRANSPORT SOLUTIONSTRANSTELESOFT
INTELLECTUAL TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS
- Rolling stock systems and modules design.
- Control software development.
- Development of systems and equipment with particular emphasis on the functional and safety aspects according to GOST P МЭК 61508, EN 50128, EN50129, EN50155 (SIL 3/SIL 4).
Transtelesoft strategic priority is the development of new solutions to improve the safety of trains operation.
Transtelesoft network includes long-term partners in Russia and CIS countries, Europe and South-East Asia. In its activities, we collaborate with leading institutes of RZD - Russian Railways (JSC "NIIAS", PGUPS), and partner companies - suppliers of equipment and systems for railway transport (EKE-Electronics, MEN Mikro Elektronik GmbH and others).
Transtelesoft Research & Development centre is located in Moscow, Russia.
Transtelesoft team has designed and successfully implemented the following solutions for railway rolling stock:
- Video surveillance and recording system for passenger trains (The certificate of conformity No. MVD RF.03.000001 from 05.10.2017 according to Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 969 dated September 26, 2016);.
- Automatic passenger counting and analyzing for commuter trains.
- Receiving and decoding module for automatic locomotive signalling.
- MD-ALSN unit for diagnostics of locomotive reception coils & automatic signalling system receiver (The declaration of conformity EAES No. BY/112 11.01 TP001 064 00076).
- Intellectual train control system.
- Passenger WI-FI infotainment system.
- Intercoach information network.
- OJSC "Demikhovo Machinebuilding Plant" (Russia)
- JSC "Federal Passenger Company" (Russia)
- JSC "ELARA" (Russia)
- JSC "Tver Carriage Works" (Russia)
- JSC "Vagonremmash" (Russia)
- LLC “Bombardier Transportation (Signal)” (Russia)
- JSC “Passenger Transport” (Kazakhstan)
- JSC “Suburban Transport” (Kazakhstan)
- JSC “Locomotive Kurastyru Zauyty “, “LKZ” (Kazakhstan)
- LLP “Elektrovoz Kurastyru Zauyty “, “EKZ” (Kazakhstan)
- OJSC “NIIAS” (Russia)
- АО «NIIP named after Tikhomirov» (Russia)
- LLC “AVP Technology” (Russia)
- Iris Gmbh (Germany)
- MEN-Mikroelektronik (Germany)
- EKE-Electronics (Finland)
- MERMEC Group (Italy)
- UniControls a.s. (Czech Republic)
- HARTING Technology Group – Russian representative office (Russia)
- JSC “S.M. Kirov Machine-Building” (Kazakhstan)
- LLP «TNS-INTEC» (Kazakhstan)
- 3. Baugruppen und Komponenten (3313)
- 7. Public Transport / Stationäre Einrichtungen (738)
- 8. Transport IT - Verkehrsmanagement / Datenverarbeitung / Information / Kommunikation (1038)