The Urbalis U400 solution allows the supervision, the regulation and the operation in safety condition of a subway line, as well as the driving assistance & automatic train control. Urbalis U400 solution is based on the last generation of a signaling system with continuous communication “Track-Train " CBTC. Around 80 Urban subway lines are using this solution all around the world.
Within the framework of our ADM activity (Alstom Digital Mobility), in the Urbalis 400 Signaling Program, you will be a technical leader in support of V&V manager, working inside a team dedicated to Software Validation and Verification.
You will functionally report to the V&V manager.
As a V&V Architect, you will be in charge to:
- Elaborate the global test strategy and tests document (test plan, description, report)
- Establish the impact analysis defining the testing strategy for one specific release
- Supervise technically the testing activities executed by our off-shore team – Bangalore/India (tests executions and results, test automation, productivity/progress, workload estimation)
- Analyze defect and investigate technical problems
- Guarantee global test coverage and compliance with the V&V process
- Contribute to External assessment phase & audit
- Provide data to maintain KPIs defined at program/project level and by applicable processes.
- Provide valuable feedback for REX Sessions and continuous improvement.
Skills and Education
Essential: You should have Higher Educational level in Engineering with minimum 3 years significant professional experience in testing preferably on industrial products having reliability or safety constraints. You are aware of Functional test activities on the host/target environment with specific simulator/Tools, test automation. Experience in test campaign follow-up (progress, productivity, forecast, weekly report …), Requirement management and change request tools, Impact analysis methodology, Technical document production (test plan, description, and report; technical note, coverage matrix …). Knowledge of script language (Python, Perl…) and on industrial networks (FIP, Ethernet, TCP/IP).
You should be fluent in English.
Desired: Knowledge on Signalling (especially on trackside part) and on CENELEC 50128 will be appreciated. You should have persuasion skills, leadership attitude, flexible working in a team, pragmatic with a problem-solving attitude, should be able to work in multicultural context (subcontractor, foreign partners).
Knowledge of French knowledge would be plus.