Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
ABB — your global partner for sustainable transportation.ABB makes transportation stronger, smarter and greener through innovative products, solutions and services that support the future of mobility. By providing leading-edge technologies, turnkey systems, superior service and asset management, ABB can help train builders, railway operators and network managers to deliver energy-efficient and cost-effective innovations.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees.
Social Media Links
3. Subassemblies and components
- 3.1 Driving gear (373)
3.2 Energy / Electrotechnology
- 3.2.1 Automation technology (148)
- 3.2.11 Electromechanical components (163)
- 3.2.12 Energy storage (62)
- 3.2.13 Energy supply systems (113)
- 3.2.25 Cable protection (82)
- 3.2.29 Power switches and switchgear (71)
- 3.2.43 Control components (70)
- 3.2.49 Transformers (31)
- 3.2.51 Overvoltage safety systems (43)
- 3.2.54 Converters (98)
4. Service for vehicles
- 4.4 Services (314)
- 6. Infrastructure / Railway Construction (2232)
- 8. Transport IT - Transport management / Data processing / Information / Communication (989)
- 3. Subassemblies and components (3266)