DITECFER District for Rail Technologies, High Speed, Networks' Safety & Security Consortium
DITECFER | new vitamins for railDITECFER District for Rail Technologies, High Speed, Networks' Safety & Security is a consortium based in Tuscany-Italy. It has been established in 2014 as operational "spin off" of the Regional Cluster for Rail Technologies, and is devoted to stronger collaboration between companies on international markets and for R&D and Innovation.
The 49 DITECFER's members are represented by 43 companies operating in the Rail Industry, 3 Scientific Bodies specialized in Technologies applied to Rail and 3 Industry Associations.
DITECFER companies represent the entire Rail Supply Chain: from Rolling Stock design, manufacturing, maintenance, to Infrastructure realization; from Signalling and Control Systems development, production, testing, installation, maintenance, to Certification and Homologation. Thanks to R&I activities, DITECFER companies can easily integrate their competences to provide solutions to challenging issues affecting the Railway sector worldwide.
The companies exhibiting at the DITECFER booth and their 'key-words' are:
- Argos Engineering (www.argosengineering.it): Vehicles Design, Prototype, Virtual prototype, System integration, Big 3D model assembly, Innovative Interiors
- Fretless Idea (www.fretlessidea.com): Software, Train Operators, Maintenance Services, Railway operational processes, Information treatment, Railway Training
- ig4rt (Elettri-Fer, Niccheri Tito, S.I.C.E. | www.ig4rt.com): Railway Construction Works for Signalling and Overhead line, Design of infrastructure for high medium and low voltage electric lines and electric traction lines, Installation maintenance of high medium and low voltage of electric lines telephonic lines electric traction lines and signalling/safety lines in railway place, metro, urban rail and tram line
- I.S.E. Ingegneria dei Sistemi Elettronici (www.ise-srl.eu): On-board automation systems, Embedded real-time electronic control systems and software, Integrated solutions for fire detection and fire fighting on board of railway/mass-transit vehicles/loko, Diagnostic, Monitoring and communication systems, Data management and recording units, Microprocessor vehicle logic control unit
- Officine Mario Dorin (www.dorin.com): Compressors, Piston Compressors, Refrigeration, Air-conditioning, HVAC&R, Design, Prototype, Engineering
- RGM (www.rgm.it): Power converters, Battery chargers, Signalling Power Supplies, Rectifiers, Infrastructure Power Converters, Trackside Devices
- STM Engineering (www.stmengineering.it): Design of Railway vehicles, Preliminary studies for contract deals, Design of systems and maintenance systems, Design of workshops and equipment, Revamping, FEM Calculation, RAM documentation and CE
- Tecnau Transport Division (www.tecnau.it/): Infrastructure control systems, Centralized Traffic Control System, System Integration, SCADA systems, PLC systems, Cybersecurity, Diagnostics and predictive maintenance of mass transit and freight vehicles and railways, Power distribution systems for both overhead and underground distribution, Network design and implementation
- Z Lab (www.zeta-lab.it): RAMS Analysis, Safety Analysis, LCC, V&V, Safety Case, SIL, Technical Publications, Acoustic Design, Acoustic Laboratory, Acoustic Testing, Acoustic R&D, Railway Training.
At European level DITECFER is part of ERCI-EUROPEAN RAILWAY CLUSTERS INITIATIVE, currently assembling 11 Clusters from 9 Countries: Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden, UK.
Social Media Links
- 3. Subassemblies and components (2632)
4. Service for vehicles
- 4.4 Services (246)
- 6. Infrastructure / Railway Construction (1729)
- 10. Services (708)