Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
The deep rolling and burnishing process is a very advantageous method of increasing the operational strength, which is a long established technology in the automotive sector as well as in the aviation indusrty. This process generates beneficial material and work piece qualities. During the deep rolling process the work piece surface will be positive defined by use of specific rolls and high pressure.
- deep rolling guarantees a smooth work piece surface
- the material will be strenght because of a plastically deformation
- forming degrades existing residual stresses in the ending areas of axles
- compared to conventionally machined axles deep rolled axles have a significantly longer durability
- further crack formation and crack growth will be reduced by the use of deep rolling process
- deep rolling is an extremely effective and resource-efficient process