Purpose of the job:
- Excecute projectmanagement for (international) modernization and service projects.
- Further develop and implement within the Benelux the (Alstom innovative and patented) HealthHub service method, to optimize the asset management through condition-based maintenance, providing greater efficiency in the overall maintenance process.
- Develop an obsolescence marketing and service concept together with our commercial team.
- In the position of project manager take care of the commercial role, being involved/responsible for the after sales and variation orders for his/her customers.
- To deliver new maintenance and service concepts/projects onto the market in a new innovative way respecting the QCD commitments
- Manage the project team(s), customer relation and deliverables for each project
- Prepare and execute the Project Management Plan for each project
- Drive and be responsible for change management required for fully implementing the Alstom HealthHub service method
- Structure projects into a coherent sets of work packages that delivers the contractual commitments
- Be the primary contact with customers, partners and other stakeholders for project issues
- Manage staff working directly for projects
- Reporting to Manager Tenders & Projects
- Project Manager of serveral project teams, including projects for organizational change.
Desired Knowledge / Experience:
- A batchelor degree in Engineering (electromechanical, electrical, material) or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience of project management and after sales in an industrial or service environment, including project planning, cost management and contract management
- Good knowledge of digital service concepts.
- Experience with and knowledge of obsolescence management
- Be able to work in an international highly paced environment
- Good communication skills, able to adapt to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivating and energetic.
- Reliable, Agile and accurate
- Customer focussed
- Data driven and courageous, rigor
- Capacity to go deep into selected matters and deliver solutions
- Capacity to manage priorities and tight deadlines
- Team spirit
Alstom promotes diversity and encourages women to apply for this position.
Native Dutch speaking. English.