IFV Bahntechnik e.V. Interdisziplinärer Forschungsverbund Bahntechnik e.V. Interdisciplinary Railway Research Association www.Railway-Research-Association.eu
Your message has been sent successfully.Send another message.
Systematic Networking generates Synergism in Railway ResearchThe IFV BAHNTECHNIK (Interdisciplinary Railway Research Association) is an international active networking-organisation, involving approx. 11000 members, partners and supporters from science and all relevant sectors of the transport industry.
We support target-oriented research from our partners by connecting contractor and supplier systematically as well as representatives from service businesses, leading research facilities, associations, administration and politics.
As independent and innovation-oriented network the IFV BAHNTECHNIK can provide numerous advantages for his member and partners.
Currently we attend research projects (incl. funding), national and international conferences (symposia, workshops) as well as service-programmes covering more than 25 relevant topics:
- Rolling stock
- Passenger rail transport
- Freight rail transport
- Rail-Acoustics / Rail-Noise
- Fire Safety
- Rail Research
- Interior Design
- Rail-IT and Telematics
- People with reduced mobility
- Rail-Safety (Passive Safety / Active Safety
- Rail-Materials and Material Efficiency
- Rail-Energy (Efficiency)
- Innovation Management
- Control Command and Signaling
- Rail-Quality (IRIS-Certification)
- Tram and Metro (Rapid transit)
- Public transport policy
- Rail-Homologation (TSI)
Participate from our Experts Network by joining relevant Railway Events in english language:
- RAIL-IT 2014 – Digital Rail - (München, 30.-31.10.2014)
- PASSIVE SAFETY 2015 (Berlin, February 2015 – in english language)
- FIRE SAFETY 2015 (Vienna (Wien), March 2015 – in english language)
Social Media Links