Pantograph Design Engineer
Job offer of Tianjin Yichang Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Updated at 26 Jun 2018
- Assist in the research and development of new pantograph technologies and products, demonstrating a familiarity with common mechanical designs and processing specifications;
- Complete the mechanical design, processing, installation and debugging of company products and technologies;
- Improve upon already established mechanical mechanisms and processes;
- Organize and prepare technical documentation;
- Participate in the selection of mechanical parts and components.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in mechanical design, development and research;
- Must hold a bachelor degree or above in mechanical manufacturing, mechatronics, rail transportation or other similarly related majors.
- Have strong communication skills (English: required; Mandarin: favorable); logical thinking; and be able to read, input, organize and interpret data to a high level.
- Must be able to use standard Microsoft Office Suite applications, CAD, SolidWorks and other software as required;
- Prior academic research and development experience in orbital transmission is preferred. Masters degrees and above are desirable.