Passion for DeliveryTHE POWERLINES GROUP
is an international business group active in the fields of RAIL, ENERGY and PRODUCTS. In the rail segment the Group designs and constructs overhead line systems for local mass transit and mainline transport, standard rail routes and high speed sections. Customers are provided with overhead catenary systems and components compliant with international norms - all from a single source. The range of services stretches from engineering and project planning, delivery and installation, to quality control, final inspection and maintenance. Moreover, Powerlines has a team of experts that provides consulting services and offers rail customers relevant training courses. Many years of experience, excellent knowledge of the business and a modern vehicle and equipment pool enable the Powerlines Group to meet a multitude of market requirements.
In the ENERGY segment the Powerlines Group is mainly focused upon serving the Austrian and German market, although large projects have already been completed in Sweden and Slovakia. Powerlines Energy GmbH is planning to expand further in Europe. VLB Leitungsbau and Powerlines Energy Germany offer the expertise within the Group for high voltage transmission line projects. VLB acts as a prime contractor in Austria, providing a complete range of services – from the delivery to the installation of medium voltage, high voltage and maximum voltage lines up to 400kV.
Powerlines Products develops and distributes products and components for mass transit and mainline transport infrastructure. Great emphasis is placed on holistic system development, subject to the very latest manufacturing techniques and utmost quality standards. Products are developed particularly with a view to minimising maintenance intensity and maximising functional safety.
Social Media Links
6. Infrastructure / Railway Construction
- 6.1 Construction work (451)
- 6.2 Planning and monitoring of construction works (164)
- 6.5 Technical equipment / Building materials (814)
6.7 Overhead line equipment
- 6.7.1 Wires and cables (49)
- 6.7.3 Installation (10)
- 6.7.4 Maintenance (31)
- 6.7.5 Insulators and section insulators (28)
- 6.7.6 Clamps and cast parts (26)
- 6.7.7 Tensioning devices (11)
- 6.7.8 Suspension wire components (28)
- 6.7.9 Overhead line measuring systems (44)
- 6.7.10 Overhead installations (28)
- 6.7.11 Overhead line tests (15)
- 6.7.12 Steady arms and suspensions (17)
- 10.3 Analysis / Consulting / Development / Planning (398)
- 6. Infrastructure / Railway Construction (2159)