As part of the development of our activities in the field of Rail Signaling, we are recruiting a Product Test Manager. The position is part of Alstom's Signaling activity, whose mission is to define and design the computing, electronics and telecommunication solutions that build the intelligence of the trains of tomorrow. The Villeurbanne site (800 employees) specializes in the design and manufacture of onboard and off-board electronic systems (control and monitoring, signaling).
Responsibilities include some of the Following:
Within France Signalling and directly attached to the head of the industrial testing department,
- you are in charge of ensuring the technical choices to meet the requirements of information products and communication onboard trains.
- you work in collaboration with the engineering team to understand the specificities of the product, to establish the specifications of the means of the industrial tests and to set up the test strategy.
- You will be responsible for the industrial tests of the product, you meet the QCD commitments and are the guarantor of the DFQ development cycle of the product testing methods (Design for quality).
- You follow the tests by accompanying the developments associated with the product line, validating the test specifications as well as the HW and SW medium test specifications.
- Project coordinator, you maintain the schedule and ensure delivery times. Technical Expert You decide on the technical orientation and argue with the teams to harmonize the practices. You document your work and propose generic solutions that can be used on "world" sites in order to transfer technology.
- You are in charge of the architecture of a standard system bay, as such, you foresee the necessary evolutions, you manage the obsolescences at the level of its architecture and you guarantee the choices of software. Finally, you update the associated documentation and inform the various people impacted by the changes made.
Skills and Education:
Essential: University degree (Master degree in electronics) is required for this role. You should have experience in training engineer in the field of instrumentation/automation, you have a minimum experience of 3 years in a position of validation or development. Technical knowledge of software (Labview / TestStand / C), Hardware (PXI, instrumentation, GPIB, Ethernet) and/or industrial test knowledge (In Situ, Dielectric, Debugging) will be highly appreciated.
You must have fluency in English and French.
Desired: Rigor, management of priorities and sense of the customer are your main assets to succeed in this function. You are the force of proposals of the technical solution and know how to convince your interlocutors to make validate the best choice.