SATELLINE-EASy is provides a compact and flexible solution for many different long-range applications. It can be equipped with an LCD and push buttons for facilitating the configuration of the radio modem. SATELLINE-EASy has two operating voltage levels to choose from and low power consumption.
- Wide 90 MHz / 70 MHz tuning range (330…420 MHz / 403 … 473 MHz)
- Selectable channel spacing 12.5 / 20 / 25 kHz
- Operating voltage level options: +3 … +9 Vdc or +6 … +30 Vdc
- Models with AES128 encryption support available
SATEL Mission-Critical ConnectivitySATEL: High-quality independent radio technology for ITS
SATEL is one of the world’s leading experts in independent radio networking technology. We develop high quality solutions that enable mission-critical connections.
The benefits of our radio technology are high availability, reliability, security, low life cycle costs and easy deployment. It can also be integrated to adjacent technologies. Our solutions have multiple application possibilities.
A SATEL network can consist of a couple of connected vehicles or devices, all the way to tens of thousands of nodes in a network. As a good example the Dutch KAR system enabling Traffic Light Priority to public transport.
We are known for our excellent expert service. We also offer high-quality network design service and technical support. In addition, we have a global distributor network that serves our clients locally.
Our core competence in ITS connectivity solutions:
- Real-time passenger information and automatic vehicle location (AVL)
- Variable Message Signs (VMS)
- Traffic light priority (TLP)
- Automatic Track Warning Systems (ATWS)
- Automated Level Crossing Systems
- Automatically Guided Vehicles (AGV)
Your message has been sent successfully.