Microprocessor-based systems for railway traffic controlThe main integrated systems developed and produced in series according to the technical conditions 31.6-34017368-001:2011 and 4252-001-89676003-2011:
- Dispatcher control and interlocking;
- Relay-microprocessor interlocking;
- Microprocessor interlocking;
- Microprocessor sorting hump interlocking;
- Microprocessor automatic blocking;
- Microprocessor semiautomatic blocking;
- Microprocessor level crossing signaling;
- Monitoring locomotives systems;
- Мicroprocessor systems of axles count;
- Electric power supply for rail facilities.
- RWA. Development Research and development projects in the field of automatic control and supervision systems for main line and industrial railway transport and subway.
- RWA. Design Design of all types of automatic control and supervision systems for main line and industrial railway transport and subway.
- RWA. Supply Supply of different types of specialized equipment and systems for railway traffic control.
- RWA. Construction Installation, start-up and commissioning of railway traffic control systems and technical support during the lifecycle of the systems.