Purpose of the job:
- Manage the sales support team on a daily basis and manage several key accounts.
- Balance the workload within the sales support team.
- In close cooperation with the Manager Tenders & Projects improve the performance and output of sales support, amongst others through clear interfaces with other departments, promoting agility and lean & mean workmethods.
- Quartermaster to develop the sales support team competences and approach to adopt the enhanced Digital Service business portfolio.
- Further deploy new strategy for Parts & Repairs business and after sales.
- Participate in the new business opportunity meeting with Account Manager, Teamleader, Customer Director, Manager Tender & Projects, Site MD
Increase and enrich Alstom customer satisfaction by delivering excellent sales support services.
- Manage the sales support department in close cooperation with the Manager Tender & Projects
- Delivering quotations and orders on time for all acounts
- Contribute to the changes, improvements and implementation in the sales department, in particularly with sales support
- Reporting to Manager Tenders & Projects
- Teamleader Sales Support with 4 colleagues
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor degree in Sales or equivalent
- Relevant experience in sales support and aftersales in a business to businessenvironment.
- Good knowledge of service and maintence salesconcepts.
- Experience working with an ERP system, preferably with SAP
- Customer focussed
- Good communication skills, able to adapt to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivating and energetic.
- Reliable, Agile and accurate
- Be able to work in a highly paced environment
- Output driven and courageous, rigor
- Capacity to manage priorities and tight deadlines
- Team spirit
- A batcherlor degree in Sales or equivalent
Alstom promotes diversity and encourages women to apply for this position
- Native Dutch speaking, English.