Who we are and what we do
Passengera provides connectivity and Infotainment solutions for transport operators.
Passengera is a distributed onboard platform which provides information and entertainment services to the passengers through WiFi on board. You can experience Passengera on selected trains, buses and vessels all over the world.
What will you do
You will design solutions for complex projects of train, vessel and big bus operators. You will work closely with sales team, visit customers to understand their needs and prepare tailored solution proposals. Your responsibility will be to deliver desired customer experience. You will design solution consisting of our software platform, networking & computing components.
What will you need
We will explain everything you need to know that’s connected to Passengera, however we need you to fulfill these requirements:
- IT network engineering or Computing science background
- Proven knowledge and experience in networking
- Proven knowledge in GSM and Wi-Fi networks and RF technologies
- knowledge and experience in Linux OS
- Working independently, good time management
- result oriented, self-reliance, consistent, team player
- interest to learn new technologies
What will you get
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We are offering you an opportunity to work in an experienced team and to be a part of the project which you can be proud of and which can be – at least we hope it can – entertaining for you. We can offer you a full-time job with flexible working hours, competitive salary, friendly environment, motivational reward and professional progress.