The Transit Services Group supports customers in optimizing the life cycle cost of their assets by providing maintenance and spares, and by retrofitting equipment. Responsible for the performance of our Services business across the Transit market globally and is organized into a number of regional units, maximizing proximity to customers and response time. He consolidates all business related to Spare parts, repair & overhaul activities on existing trains, platforms and infrastructure and is organized into 2 sub-activities: Spares & Trading and Engineering Services.
Global leader Railway technologiesWabtec & Faiveley Transport: a leading global provider of equipment, systems, and value-added services for transit and freight rail
- Strong platform of product and service capabilities in key, global transit markets, including braking equipment, HVAC, door assemblies, lifts and ramps, couplers and current collection equipment
- Recognized leader in the development and production of electronic recording, measuring and communications systems; positive train control equipment; and highly engineered compressors and heat exchangers
- Leading manufacturer of freight car components, including electronic braking equipment, draft gears, trucks, brake shoes and electronic end-of-train devices
- Leading design and engineering capabilities, with more than 4,000 active patents worldwide.
- Nearly 2,500 engineers worldwide
- More than 20 Centers of Competence
- Enhanced innovation and technology initiatives
- Experienced management team
- Operations in 30+ countries; sales in more than 100 countries
Your message has been sent successfully.